How do I find and request a book or place a hold?
To Request a Book Available at SU Libraries
- Search for the book using WorldCat Discovery. (See a video tutorial on how to search.)
- On the search results page, click the title of the book to view its detailed record.
- On the detailed record for the book, click the blue Place Hold button.
- Log in to your library account by selecting your current status and entering your SU email address and password.
- Select "Smith Library - Circulation Desk" as the pickup location.
- Click Submit to complete the request.
You will receive a notification by email when the item is available to pick up.